WritingHub will be using your personal information provided by you through our website for various purposes specified in this policy which are relevant. While you make an order for our services, we ask your personal data that is used for enabling the use of the services available on our website;supplying those services to you; sending statements and invoices to you; as well as to attend you and solve any post-contractual query, claim or request.
When you make an order with us, you would be receiving non-marketing commercial communications, email notifications in accordance with our business which we think may grow interest in you, though you can intimate us if you don’t prefer to receive them anymore.
We also subscribe you to our email newsletter; if requested (though you can intimate us any time if the newsletter is no longer needed.
If you provide us with your contact email address, but then you are unable to complete your order, we use it to contact you in a personalized manner and help you to make an order, if you are still interested. We also keep it to recognize you when you visit our website again, in order to improve your user experience.
The main purpose of processing is not subordinated to the consent given by using our Website to collect cookies and share your anonymous information with third parties to customize advertising, analyse traffic and provide you with social media related services. For more information, please check our Cookies Policy.
We do not make automated decisions based on profiles, beyond the customization of advertising and the legitimate prevention of fraud on the Internet.
We will keep your personal data while we have legal liabilities in relation to the services we have provided you with.
In addition to the above, if you are subscribed to our newsletters, we will keep your email address for this purpose until you ask to be unsubscribed. Moreover, if you provide us with your contact email address, but then you are unable to finish your booking, we will keep your email address only temporarily and, in any case, for a maximum period of 15 months.
The information collected by our cookies is also kept for a maximum period of 15 months.
The collection and processing of your personal data is mainly based on the contractual relationship you have with us.
When we send our newsletters to you or we use your email address to contact you in a personalized manner or to recognize you when you visit our website again, this is based on our legitimate interest in providing you with our services.
The processing of the information collected by our cookies is based on the consent provided under the applicable laws.
In order to provide you with our services, we need to communicate your personal data to the Travel Providers involved, in order that they can provide you with the products or services you have requested.
We will share your information within WritingHub and any of our related partners, subsidiaries, subcontractors and employees who provide services to you. We will not share your information with unrelated persons or businesses. We have adequate internal policies to ensure that any data processing carried out by third parties is made under the strictest security requirements and according to the applicable laws.
Under the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016, on Data Protection (GDPR), the following rights are recognised in relation to the processing of your personal data:
1. Right of access:-You have the right to confirm that your personal data is being processed and, if the case, to get a copy of such data and complete information about the processing.
2. Right to rectification:- You have the right to amend errors, modify data that may be inaccurate or incomplete and ensure the information which is being processed is right.
3. Right to erasure:-You have the right to suppress your data without undue delay in the case that the processing is illegal or that the purpose for processing or collecting it has disappeared.
4. Right to restriction:- You have the right to ask for the suspension of the processing in the case that such processing is illegal or inadequate.
5. Right to object:-You have the right to object to the processing of your data in the case that the purpose of the processing is direct marketing or that the processing should be stopped for reasons relating to your personal situation, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing them or that the processing is necessary to exercise or defense legal claims.
6. Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions:-You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly affects you, unless that is necessary for the execution of a contract, is permitted by the Law or it is based on your explicit consent.
7. Based on the nature of our services and the purpose of the collection and the processing of your personal data, the Right to portability is not applicable.
In order to exercise your rights, please, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send your request by post courier to the following address: Writing Hub, 35 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1NH, United Kingdom.
In your request, you have to clearly state (i) your personal identity, by indicating your complete name and the email address you used to purchase or create an account, and (ii) the right or rights you are exercising.
The exercise of these rights is free of charge, unless you make unjustified or excessive requests. In this case, we will be entitled to charge you with a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
Copyright © 2009 - 2018 -Writing Hub- All Rights Reserved