Writing Hub Terms & Conditions
You must read and understand all the below quoted ‘Terms & Conditions’ of Writing Hub, (Agency) before ordering a work from us; when you order an academic paper from us that means, you have read and understood all the relevant rules and regulations of ‘Writing Hub’.
1. Term of Appointment
- The agreement period start only when Writing Hub confirms when suitable subject Expert is available for performing order of the Customer and corresponding payment is obtained from the Customer (the “Commencement Date”).
2. Writing Hub agreement to act as Agency for the Customer
- Writing Hub act as a front man through which the original Work of subject Experts are exchanged to their Customers.
- An Expert is located by Writing Hub for the Customer to perform the services such as research or assessment during the period of agreement.
- For Customers, Writing Hub provides student education related products such as plagiarism software, past papers, marking and proofreading services.
3. Agency Services
- According to the available information about degree or course of Customer the availa ble Experts’ experience, qualification and quality is evaluated and selected by Writing Hub.
- A delay in delivery of work may result when outstanding amount is not paid to Writing Hub where the agreement is to pay full amount by Customer at least 24 hours prior to the date on which Order is due.
- Writing Hub will co-operate with Customer in providing the Order with care and skill as there is competition among research agencies. In turn Customer is supposed to provide with relevant information regarding their Order and also guide the Expert in performing research.
- When subject Expert need to confirm about any particular detail the Customer will be contacted using telephone number or email address which must be provided by the Customer.
5. Approvals and Authority
- It is the responsibility of Customer to check University guidelines and regulations before ordering and need to be fully satisfied by it. The initiative is taken by Customer and Writing Hub, its employees and the Experts is not liable for any decision to use its service that is contrary to rules, regulations or guidelines of University of the Customer.
- Customer understand and agree that, in case if no particular source of information is not pointed out by the Customer, ‘Writing Hub’ will have the right to choose the diverse sources including web-contents, books, newspapers, journals or personal interview sources for completing the undertaken work in a worthwhile fashion.
6. Data Protection
- Customer is responsibility to check and ensure that their school/college or university rules are not broken when they use the academic paper ordered by them from ‘Writing Hub’.
- For carrying out the undertaken jobs in perfect and placid manners, ‘Writing Hub must have Customer’s correct and accurate address, as well as the contact numbers. We will have to verify these details, for the above stated condition. We will also have to verify Customer’s payment sources, if Customers are paying through other sources other than PayPal; in case of any ‘credit card cheatings’, the proper authorities will be notified straight away.
- An order becomes valid only if these verification processes are completed successfully.
- We fully assure you that your personal and credit card details will be kept highly confidential.
- Writing Hub will not disclose Customer’s personal information for any fraudulent transaction.
- An agreement with Customer is made as their details is shared with third parties for securing payment and improving service of Writing Hub and some time these third parties may contact the Customer.
- For requesting an amendment for the work done, you should prove that it is not in accordance with your initial order. If wish to change the initial order after the completion of the work, it will be deemed as a second order and you will have to pay for that work additionally; no way it is connected with the first order.
7. Delivery - "Completion on Time Guarantee
- Unforeseen situations like ‘internet failure’ can cause delay in delivery.
- If relevant information or guidance is not provided by the Customer then Work is delivered in delay and Writing Hub is not responsible for any loss due to such delay and in this case “Completion on Time Guarantee” is not applicable.
- Customer and Writing Hub must agree that these terms and conditions are applicable from the Commencement Date of Order.
- Writing Hub agrees to facilitate delivery of all Work before midnight on the due date, unless the due date falls on a Sunday, Bank Holiday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year's Day ("a Non-Working Day"), in which case the Work will be delivered the following day before midnight. The relevant due date for the purposes of this guarantee is the due date that is set when the order is allocated to an Expert. Where a variation to the relevant due date is agreed between the Agency and the Customer, a refund is not due. Writing Hub (Agency) will not be held liable under this guarantee for any lateness due to technical problems that may arise due to third parties or otherwise, including, but not limited to issues caused by Internet Service Providers, Mail Account Providers, Database Software, Incompatible Formats and Hosting Providers. Writing Hub undertakes that if such technical problems occur with a system that they are directly responsible for or that third party contractors provide them with, that they will on request provide reasonable proof of these technical problems, so far as such proof is available. Writing Hub is not liable under this guarantee where any delay is caused by death or illness of the Expert or immediate family. If the Customer does not receive their Work on the due date they agree to contact Writing Hub through the next day (or the next day after a Non-Working Day) to work with them to overcome the technical difficulties, where a representative will then assist them on the phone until they are able to receive the Work. The Writing Hub will provide proof upon request where available of any technical difficulties, death or illness. If the Customer decides to wait longer to inform Writing Hub of non-delivery, they agree that they do so at their own risk and that the Agency will not be held liable for any delay of the Customer to contact them about non-or late delivery. If requested, the Agency will provide proof that either the Work was completed by the Expert on time and uploaded, or that the Work available to the Customer on time, or proof that technical difficulties, death or illness prevented the Work being available on time. If the Agency is able to prove at least one of these then the Customer will not be entitled to any refund or discount; otherwise if the Agency cannot prove at least one of these occurrences the Customer will receive a full refund and their Work for free. The Customer agrees that they cannot seek any other recourse to a refund for delivery problems.
- The Agency (Writing Hub) will have no obligations whatsoever in relation to the Completion on Time Guarantee if the delay in the delivery of the Work is as a result of the Customer's actions - including but not limited to where the Customer has failed to pay an outstanding balance due in relation to the Order, sent in extra information after the order has started or changed any elements of the order instructions. Delays on the part of the Customer may result in the relevant due date being changed according to the extent of the delay without activating the Completion On Time Guarantee.
- If the Customer failed to inform Writing Hub about non-delivery then Agency is not liable for any delay. On request Writing Hub will provide details such as whether Expert has completed work on time and has uploaded or the Work is available for Customer on time, or proof about technical issues, reason for preventing the Work delivery on time. When Writing Hub is able to prove at least one of these then the Customer will not be refunded and in contrast if Agency failed to prove then the Customer will be refunded fully and their Work is delivered for free.
- If delay on delivery is due to Customer’s action then Writing Hub have no obligation in relation to the Completion on Time Guarantee where this delay may lead to change in relevant due date.
- When the Customer has agreed with Expert for ‘staggered delivery’ then final delivery date of the Work on the basis of the Completion on Time Guarantee and not on delivery of individual components of the Work.
- Except for what provided in the terms Writing Hub is not liable for any delay in delivery which cause submission deadline to be missed.
- Customer must fully understand and agree that if any portion of the work is proved to be ‘plagiarized’ more than 10% (Excluding Bibliography), we will refund you the money only for that portion of the work after 10%, and the refund structure (the amount to be refunded) will be decided by the ‘Special Task Force’ of the ‘Quality Control Department’ of ‘Writing Hub’.
- When an Expert’s Work comprised of following actions, Plagiarism happens :
- When another person’s words are used as their own
- When another person’s ideas are used as their own
- When another person’s ideas or words are copied
- When forgot to enclose quote in quotation marks
- When correct information is not given about the source of a quotation
- Writing Hub will review the Work when finding of Customer comprised of Plagiarism and in such circumstances the final decision will be of Writing Hub.
- When Expert argues that Plagiarism is due to a mistake, then Writing Hub will take a decision considering relevant circumstances and Expert’s history as to whether the money is refunded or not.
- When Writing Hub detects any plagiarism before Customer informs about it to the Agency, then Writing Hub will provide a rewritten work as per the request of Customer.
9. Amendments to Work in Progress
- As per the agreement in Writing Hub website in which if the completed Work is not according to Customer instructions then Customer can request for amendments to Work within 7 days of delivery date and these amendments will be made free to the Customer.
- In case when Expert did not agree with the request of Customer and an agreement cannot be reached for the amendments then Writing Hub quality control team will consider the dispute and they will take a final decision.
- The Customer is permitted to request again for Work amendment if the Expert is not able to fulfil Customer request for amendments. When Customer request for amendments after the time allotted for amendments and if the amendments are not related with original Order specification, the Expert has the discretion to offer a quote for the completion of the changes and Customer can either reject or can accept it. Customer is supposed to make payment for these changes prior to the commencement of additional work.
10. Amendments to Completed Orders
- The Customer may not request amendments to their Order specification after payment has been made or a deposit has been taken and the Order has been assigned to an expert. The Customer may provide us with additional supporting information shortly after full payment or a deposit has been taken, provided that this does not add to or conflict with the details contained in their original Order specification. If the Customer provides additional information after full payment or a deposit has been taken and this does substantially conflict with the details contained in the original Order specification, the Writing Hub may at their discretion either obtain a quote for the changed specification or reallocate the Order, as soon as is reasonable, to a different expert without consulting the Customer. The Customer understands that this may result in a delay in the delivery of their Work for which then we will not be held responsible.
- Customer must fully understand and agree that if they are in need of any alterations or amendments on the work done, the request for the same should be made to the proper department of ‘Writing Hub’, within seven days just after the delivery of their order. The meaning of their silence during this granted period of ‘appealing time’ will be taken as your nod, for the completed work and no further action will be taken by us on that issue.
- The Customer can provide additional supporting information soon after full payment provided and it does not conflict with the details in the original Order specification.
- If there is a gap between original Order specification and Customer’s request for amendment then Expert has the right to set the rate for completing the amendment and Writing Hub’s fee will be calculated proportional to Expert fee.
12. Terms of Payment
- Writing Hub accept payment only when a confident and secure Expert is available to complete the Work of Customer.
- Once Writing Hub has located a suitable Expert and obtained payment from the Customer, the Customer acknowledges that the Order is binding and no refund will be issued.
- If Customer did not make the payment and suitable qualified Expert is available then Writing Hub will contact the Customer through email for payment.
- If Writing Hub accepts a deposit instead of full value then the Customer is acknowledged that full balance will be outstanding and should be paid to Writing Hub before the delivery of the Work.
- Customer must fully understand and agree that if any portion of the work is found to be ‘plagiarized’ more than 10% (Excluding Bibliography), we will refund you the money only for that portion of the work after 10%, and the refund structure (the amount to be refunded) will be decided by the ‘Special Task Force’ of the ‘Quality Control Department’ of ‘Writing Hub’. Refund is only provided for plagiarized work if it is more than standard allowance of 10%.
- For orders placed at Distinction Level, the work is guaranteed to 1st Class only. If the work is determined to be at 1st class level, no refund is due.
- If the Customer is unsatisfied with Work in terms of quality then as per the agreement remedies are provided to the Customer.
- If Writing Hub agrees to refund the Customer in full or part, this refund will be made using the credit or debit card that the Customer used to make their payment initially. If no such card was used (for example, where the Customer deposited the fee directly into the bank account) then we will offer the Customer a choice of refund or credit towards a future order. All refunds are made at the discretion of the Agency.
- Works are delivered with required grade level as per the information provided to us. We ensure that the works are delivered with standard grade according to the instructions and information provided to us and the grade given by a third party for your paper may be different. We cannot anticipate the grade level as the perceptions of people are differed one to another. For eg: The perceptions and expectations of the person who evaluates the work may be different since they may have given or more instructions to you. The guarantee is given for the grade only after collaboration with the customer in amendments request and this grade is applicable only to final version.
- Writing Hub will not refund the money for the Work with low quality standard and the main reason for low quality is the effect of order specification and amendment requests of Customer. We ensure that the works are delivered with standard grade according to the instructions and information provided.
- If a lot of ambiguity is there in Order specification of Customer then sometimes Work will be of low quality standard and then no refund is due.
- No refund is due when Customer order instructions are incomplete or is different from assignment’s full requirements. Works are delivered with required grade level as per the information provided to us.
- Writing Hub will refund payment in case when the Customer pays in advance and Writing Hub is not able to provide Expert to complete the Work.
- In case when a variation is allowed by the Customer in case of due date then money is not refunded.
- To Writing Hub, refund policies is agreed and due to individual nature and its high specialisation refund is only be given in circumstances as in the terms and in other cases discount or refund is given at Writing Hub discretion.
- The Customer acknowledges that it does not obtain the copyright to the Work supplied through our services. The Customer acknowledges that the Writing Hub and its employees and the Experts on its books do not support or condone plagiarism, and that Writing Hub reserves the right to refuse supply of services to those suspected of such behavior. The Customer accepts that the Writing Hub offers a service that locates suitably qualified experts for the provision of independent personalized research services in order to help students learn and advance educational standards, and that no Work supplied through us may be passed off as the Customer's own or as anyone else's, nor be handed in as the Customer's own work, either in whole or in part. In addition, the Customer undertakes not to carry out any unauthorized distribution, display, or resale of the Work and the Customer agrees to handle the Work in a way that fully respects the fact that the Customer does not hold the copyright to the Work.
- The Customer acknowledges that if we suspect that any essays or materials are being used in violation of the above rules that the Writing Hub has the right to refuse to carry out any further work for the person or organization involved and that Writing Hub bears no liability for any such undetected and/or unauthorized use.
- Writing Hub agrees that the Work will not be available on any website of essay banks and will not be resold or distributed for payment.
- Each and every work that the Customer order from Writing Hub is meant only for study or investigation works only and Customer must make sure to use them within the ‘copyright’ conditions. We, ‘Writing Hub’, are not responsible in any way, if the Customer fail to satisfy the above stated condition.
- The Customer is not permitted to pass the Work off as their own, as they do not hold the copyright to the Work. The Customer therefore agrees that the quality standard ordered is not a guarantee of the mark they will receive when submitting their own piece of work, nor any guarantee of the Customer's final degree mark.
15. Payment Up Front
- Writing Hub has permission to decline an order at their discretion and payment will be reimbursed as per the order of the Customer.
- For securing an Expert for completing the Work the Customer in advance can pay for their order.
- It should be noted and understood that in case of any slow down or interruptions happen in the handing-over of the concerned order, ‘Writing Hub’ will give the Customer a ‘considerate compensation package’, which is to be decided by the ‘Special Task Force’ of our ‘Quality Control Department’, for their next order. Delay in delivery is not a criterion for the refund of the money.
16. Level Requested Guarantee
- Works are delivered with required grade level as per the information provided to us. We ensure that the works are delivered with standard grade according to the instructions and information provided to us and the grade given by a third party for your paper may be different. We cannot anticipate the grade level as the perceptions of people are differed one to another. For eg: The perceptions and expectations of the person who evaluates the work may be different since they may have given or more instructions to you.
- The guarantee is given for the grade only after collaboration with the customer in amendments request and this grade is applicable only to final version.
- If Customer has any kind of dispute regarding the quality & standard of work, the Customer is requested to provide with credible evidence and Writing Hub requires a copy of feedback from tutor and a copy of the work submitted.
- The evidence supplied by the Customer is carefully reviewed by Writing Hub by considering all relevant circumstances and referred with a qualified expert.
- In case where Customer possesses evidence regarding the quality standard of Work, as per the condition of this agreement, Customer is supposed to submit Writing Hub promptly. With this evidence Writing Hub reach to a decision and all evidence is treated with confidentiality.
- The guarantee is based on the relevant due date that is allocated to an Expert.
17. Final Mark Awarded
- Please note that along with the execution of your order and the delivery of the same to you, all rights of the concerned work is simultaneously passed to you.
- The quality standard ordered is a not a guarantee of the mark for Customers when submitting their work and cannot guarantee mark for final degree.
18. Promotional Email Campaigns
- As in Writing Hub’s Data Protection Notice, to Customer Writing Hub will never send more than four marketing communications per month(rarely more than one per month is send) and the Customer is provided the opportunity to choose from such marketing communications.
- If Customers are provided their contact details Writing Hub will be allowing the Customer to know about goods, services or promotions through mail, telephone, fax, email and SMS/MMS unless the Customer indicate an objection to receive such messages.
- Writing Hub is a Trading name of Smartechpro Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales.
- Writing Hub reserves the right to refuse or to continue with the Order when Customer intends to use the Work supplied by Writing Hub which is breaking the terms of Fair Use Policy of Writing Hub.
- Customer must ensure that all facts about Order given to Writing Hub is accurate.
- You understand and agree that, in case if you score any negative marks or endure any kinds of detriments or damages, we, ‘Writing Hub’, will not be accountable or legally responsible for the same.
- As Writing Hub is popular in this field every time email support or telephone request is not dealt immediately but Writing Hub take endeavours to respond to request of Customer expeditiously and promptly.
- It should be agreed by the Customer that the views expressed by Writing Hub, its employees and Experts about the service is to be considered as only opinions and not as advice. The Customer should also agree that the views and statements of marketing agents of Writing .
- Hub are not approved by Writing Hub and it will not reflect Writing Hub’s policies and regulations.
- The Customer must know that Writing Hub will provide all available services and Work is supplied with academic support and do not include advice of professionals.
- Even though Writing Hub is ensuring that all Work is completed accurately sometimes inaccuracies occur where Writing Hub is not responsible except for free amendments as per the terms and in such case discretionary discount is offered.
- The Customer agrees that if they hand in the Work supplied by the Writing Hub as their own, either in whole or in part, that they are in breach of copyright and that they will automatically forfeit all of their rights under these terms and conditions. Any further remedy following such instances is entirely at the discretion of Writing Hub.
- Writing Hub has the right to refuse any order or to refuse to enter into an agreement with any Customer and all terms in this agreement are subject to this reservation.
- From the Commencement Date Writing Hub and Customer is agreed to be in terms and all prior oral or written agreements, representations or understandings between them will be superseded by new terms.
- The validity, performance and construction of any Agreement between Parties is governed by English law and are subjected to the jurisdiction of the English court to which the Parties submit.
- If any provision of the Agreement between the Customer and Writing Hub is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision shall, to the extent required, be severed from the agreement and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions of the agreement, and shall not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of the agreement.
- As per Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999, any person who is not a part to the agreement between the parties has no right to enforce any of its provisions.
- You fully understand and agree that in case of any chargeback, you will have no rights on the academic paper, which ‘Writing Hub’ had prepared for you.
- You also understand and agree that if any chargeback occurs, ‘Writing Hub’ will publish the concerned work at their discretion and will commence ‘authorship processes for finding out whether you have utilized any portion of the said work elsewhere. We will check up with the university authorities and also will publish the completed work online.
The disclaimer comprises our policies and your role and responsibilities. You must review our terms and conditions page as well.
Use of writinghub.co.uk products and services
We provide writing services as part of our researched content writing service. The services provided by Writing Hub are to be used for research and reference purpose only. You cannot use them in any way, as it is, for any purpose. You are advised to re-write, re-phrase or re-format the papers before you claim the copyright. We provide model research papers that can be used to write your own papers. The purpose of our website is to help students in undertaking research so that it becomes easier to write their papers.
All papers written by our company are designed as aiding tools to help students in preparation of their own original academic paper. It is the sole responsibility of our clients and the people visiting our website to not only complete their own work but also to cite writinghub.co.uk as a source when they use our documents as a reference.
If you use our services, it means that they are for your use only and should not be transferred to another party or submitted as your own work. We are not responsible for any other uses or if any student submits the research paper as their own paper. We do not encourage or tolerate any form of cheating and copying and do not intend for any of our services to be used as such. We simply inspire students who require help to go and get the research and tutoring services they need. Our writing service is not liable for any academic grades achieved by a customer used our service, and thus we are not responsible for any damages, remedies for a request for refund payment.
Customers must agree our legal disclaimer and terms and conditions before buying our services. We provide free revision service as long as the revision request complies with our revision policy. Once the paper delivered to the customers, they become the legal owner of the work, and our writing service is not liable for misuse or academic misconduct.
The website offers links to other sites thus allowing you to leave this site and go directly to the linked site. We do not take any responsibility for the content of any linked site or any link in a linked site. The links given in our website is intended to bring visitors to our site and the insertion of a link does not indicate that we approve that information on the site.