30th May 2017
Literature review represents your learning skills in an investigation. Providing a theoretical foundation, an efficient literature study enhances your analytical and assessment skills required for research work. Comparing, contrasting and critically appraising numerous literature works, you must be able to define the significance and necessity of your working title in the current context and its association with theoretical perspectives. Some of the key points to be considered during the development of good-quality literature review are discussed below:
- Most of the students misinterpret this section as a portion to merely explain the theories and models associated with the work. However, in a good literature review, this is not an exact format of presentation and must have the clear and well-structured flow of ideas with adequate theoretical support.
- With the help of theoretical models and paradigms, you must outline the variables involved in your investigation and the association between them. A clear description of the relation of your inquiry with prior works and identification of gaps in previous literature adds worth to your dissertation.Both positive and negative appraisal on literature studies helps you identify the necessity of your work and thus indicates its importance.
- Including inferences from prior literatures helps you to interpret the relation of your work with prior studies. Determination of conflicts and dilemmas in these works helps to define the issues associated with your investigation topic. Thus using a detailed critical evaluation of published works, you must be able to explain your research problem in a historical and theoretical perspective.
- A bright and distinct conceptual framework developed by literature studies adds value to your dissertation.
- Therefore a good-quality literature review must represent what you aim to investigate in your work, identifying the controversies and judgments associated with your research area. Proper citations and referencing styles must also be strictly followed throughout your dissertation work.
If want to accomplish your dissertation writing with exceptional quality, get in touch with Writing Hub. With the help of our honest and exceptional academic writers, you can very easily get it done the required ‘Dissertation’ with supreme quality.
30th May 2017
When it comes to writing essays, the job is not as easy as it seems. In addition to covering and conveying a bunch of complicated matter, you have to trail a set of guidelines for good grade. Knowing the tips for good essay writing will make your job a pleasant experience. Here are some tips for helping you meet this task with ease.
Do not ever COPY PASTE. You may be tempted towards taking the opposed path when all the stresses of work, life and higher education club together but you know how unacceptable plagiarizing is. The risk is not worth the reward and will surely land you in trouble.
The major mistake students make is not maintaining the same voice throughout the essay. You must stick to the same voice while writing an essay. Do not switch to the second person if you are writing in a third person voice, or vice versa. This is one of the elementary tips of essay writing.
While writing an essay, you must follow a severe and business-like tone. It’s crucial not trying to be funny. You are working towards your higher grade. Having fun in business is admissible, but when writing serious contents, you don’t want to create jokes.
Condense your essay so that it is clear and succinct and meets the required word count. Surprisingly, it’s the clear and condensed essay (that is easily readable) which will guide you towards scoring the perfect grade than a more extended essay with many unneeded words.
The most important and problematic part is the required citations. Your writing of strong essay implies your thorough study of the materials, but you will have to authenticate the whole matter being conveyed by you through credible sources. Most students search for citations while writing an essay – this takes up their whole lot of time and is not the best way. So, the first step is to write your essay and then return to the sources you read and find the citations. This will surely help you finish your essay within the stipulated time.
These small tips will help you succeed in your quest towards good essay writing.
Visit our Website: www.writinghub.co.uk
30th May 2017
A research proposal is a summarization of the complete research process, which is intended for giving the reader a generalisation of the information in a research project. A weak or vague proposal can direct towards time-consuming and futile writing exercise. On the contrary, a well thought-out and precise proposal outlines a research study’s backbone. There usually are three basic questions that your research proposal must answer: (a) what research project will you carry out?, (b) why is it essential in knowing that thing?, and (c) what steps will you undertake in doing that research?
A research proposal intends to convince people that you have got a valuable research project and for completing the project you have the competence and a solid work-plan. It must, thus, include all the necessary elements entailed in the research process and contain the essential information for the readers to assess the proposed research. The evidence of a reasonable research proposal is reflected regarding your devotion, well-thought-out subject, and effort in obtaining data, analysing and organising your thoughts.
There is as such no specific format when it comes to the development of a research proposal, and the primary reason is due to the difference between every research project. Every university has its specific format and requirements. Nevertheless, certain important aspects must be entailed in every research proposal, and these are:
- Account of a research issue
- An argument about the importance of that issue
- Review of relevant literature associated with the research problem
- Account of the intended research methodology
- Explanation of how the findings of the research will be disseminated
The central role of a research proposal is in showcasing the issue you intend to examine significant enough to call for the investigation, the methods you plan to use are feasible and appropriate, and the results are likely to contribute the existing knowledge on the subject. The research proposal is thus your map to the research, the preparations you have to take on, and the list of essential prerequisites for the analysis.
Expert writers of Writing Hub can write remarkably well on all topics that are assigned to them to write a research paper proposal. Get in touch with Writing Hub for our exceptional proposal writing service instead of having to worry endlessly about how to do your research proposal.
30th May 2017
Integrating technology into classrooms’- is what PowerPoint presentation is all about. As tablets and laptops replace textbooks, today’s innovative education systems have been facilitating platforms for students to learn knowledge along with acquainting and mastering over technological advancements. PowerPoint is one among such improvements, which not only let users incorporate text, graphics, audio, video or even animation into lectures but also helps to draw the attention of a large audience, instantly. In other words, by using PowerPoint, you are not merely lecturing, you are making your audience experience what you say.
However, if you fail to manage your presentation correctly, the outcome would be worse than you have ever imagined. Arousing audience interest, engaging them to retain key points, assisting them to learn topics…, a huge task always assumes on the presenter. PowerPoint presentation would not be an uphill task anymore if you follow the tips below:
- Keep it SHORT AND SIMPLE. Always remember, most of the audience is not going to read all slides if they contain the abundance of texts. Instead, you may place one point on each slide. Also, reduce the quantity of text on each slide.
- Keeping your presentation exciting and ensuring consistency will highlight how useful your effort is. You can even follow a format as start with an introduction, then slide down to main content and conclude by asserting your key points. This will further ensure continuity of presentation.
- Limit the number of slides. As you flip the slide to the next slide, there is possible to lose the audience.
- When it comes to DESIGNING SLIDE, you have to be more careful. You must make sure that your slides follow consistency and uniformity. Also, never use all caps, unless it is required. Better pick colours that suit the ambience. You can go for a colour contrasting pattern as for dark background, lighter colour fonts. Avoid overusing special effects such as animation and sounds as this may annoy your audience and reduce the legibility of slides.
- Wisely use space. It is found that area on slides will enhance readability.
- Use good quality, relevant and timely graphics. Never forget to check that the graphics maintain the impact and resolution when projected on a larger screen.
- Learn to navigate the presentation. You must learn and practice how to move a slide forward and backwards as the audience may ask to see the previous slide again.
- If possible, view slides on the screen that will be using for your presentation. Make sure slides are readable from the back row seats. Text and graphical images should be large enough to read. Also, you must check the audio-video quality.
You don't need to worry about your various academic ‘PowerPoint presentation’ requirements; Get in touch with Writing Hub, our professional expertise will make things truly easy for you.
30th May 2017
A research can be classified mainly into three types: original research, secondary research and pure research. Finding out information and in certain cases, the evidence is the basic objective of each research type. However, the main factor that differentiates the accomplishment of objectives of each research is in the strategies employed.
Original research is also known as primary research. It is the investigation of information that is either understood as not known by anybody or is unknown. It is not just restricted to carrying out observations, experiments and tests, surveys, and interviews and requires four aspects: (a) having the appropriate tools for carrying out the research, (b) knowing the research already done in the area, (c) having the subject background that is under investigation, and (d) formulating a method for finding out the required information.
The secondary research aims to find out what have been researched and discovered in the past through original research and trying to bring together their outcomes, which can be in a way of conflicting information, viewpoints, opinions and conclusions. This can lead the researcher in finding out new associations between her/his own conclusions and non-related research on the basis of other’s work. Secondary research is helpful in generating insights, viewpoints and fresh ideas reaped through original research gained from numerous areas. Secondary research can also be referred to as applied research as it can be used to solve a problem.
Pure research focuses on the examination for finding out information. Pure research is used for just obtaining the information and not for solving the problems. For example, a researcher may be inclined to discovering properties that a material possesses, which is only for the sake of knowledge without any application.
Take a look at the reviews of our delighted customers. At Writing Hub, we achieve outstanding customer satisfaction and retention rate. 81% of our clients are returning customers. Our dedication to providing excellent quality service is what makes our customers use our service over and over again.
Copyright © 2009 - 2018 -Writing Hub- All Rights Reserved